8×8 ADA Compliant Portable Toilet. White & Light gray units based on availability. Stocked with toilet paper & hand sanitizer.
Requirements for an ADA Compliant Portable Toilet:
- A wider door than a standard unit to allow wheelchair accessibility
- A ramped entrance to accommodate wheelchairs
- Hinged or magnetic doors for easier closing
- Reinforced unit construction and reinforced interior grab bars
- A placard displayed on the outside of the unit indicating that it’s ADA-compliant — usually a blue wheelchair sign with braille
- Enough space for a 360-degree turn